ELECTRONICS is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This is the
1. All rights on written, illustrated, audible, visual and electronic materials, which are displayed in QUANTUM website and of which copyright and other industrial and intellectual property rights are owned by QUANTUM or third parties and other institutions, and on all identification markings such as brands, marks and logos are reserved and protected by the relevant legislation. Including the abovementioned issues in the website cannot be construed as granting any authority, license or permission for their use. These materials cannot be copied, duplicated, reproduced or used in any way without the written permission of QUANTUM.
Legal responsibility that may arise out of the use of any of the materials on this website in any way that violates related intellectual and industrial property rights lies with the user committing the violation.
3. Users assume all responsibility for protecting and preventing third party access to the passwords used for accessing this website, if any. If third parties are allowed to use these passwords, users shall assume all responsibility arising out of third party use of the user information.
4. QUANTUM may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. To the extent that any of this information can be considered personal information, it is used solely for the purposes of administering our Website, and is not disclosed for any other purpose, except as described on this Website.
5. We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our website. For example, like many web sites, we sometimes use "cookies", these cookies are quite harmless and are simply used to enable us to provide you with added functionality whilst on this site, such as storing the contents of your cart as you move from page to page.
6. We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, fulfilling orders, customizing future shopping for you, improving our store features, and communication with you.
7. QUANTUM may use information held about you in the following ways:
- For administration of this Website;
- For statistical purposes to help improve this Website;
- To provide you with information that you request from the QUANTUM or which QUANTUM feels may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To deal with enquiries and/or applications made by you through the related forms available on the Website;
- To ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To help us improve your shopping experience, we sometimes send you newsletters of our services and products, notifications of changes to our policies, and order confirmations and updates. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, other than order notifications and receipts, please adjust your "subscription" preferences by logging into your account.
- QUANTUM gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with us for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
8. QUANTUM will not sell, share transfer or rent the information collected from this Website, except as provided below.
9. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. The Company will do its best to protect your personal data, but cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once the Company has received your information, it will endeavor to use the appropriate technical and organizational measures to try to prevent unauthorized access or unlawful processing of such information and to protect against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration or unauthorized disclosure or access and to otherwise protect the security of such information.
10. The courts and enforcement authorities of Tiel will be the authority in the resolution of disputes between users and QUANTUM and the dispute and/or conflict will be resolved in accordance with the laws of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.
11. If you have any queries concerning your personal information or any questions on our use of the information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .